Helping Local Business Owners
A candle sparked a fire onto a nearby curtain that decorated this local spa. The business owner quickly responded and effectively put out the fire using a fire extinguisher. Consequently, the residue left behind a huge mess! Our SERVPRO of Palo Alto professionals used the appropriate methods to clean up the structure and contents, leaving it “Like it never even happened.” After a few hours of structure and content cleaning, our expert technicians placed an air scrubber to remove any particles left in the air. The salon was open for business later that day. Do not delay the cleanup—let us get your business up and running in no time! Call us at (650) 800-3448.