Personal Protective Equipment – protecting our heroes and safely killing pathogens!
SERVPRO of Palo Alto expert technicians in PPE
At the start of the current global pandemic, lots of talk of PPE was circling around. But what is PPE? And how does SERVPRO of Palo Alto utilize PPE?
PPE stands for personal protective equipment which includes: hazmat suits, gloves, full-face or half-face respirators, and filters. Various industries (including the restoration industry) use PPE to protect their employees and clients or patients.
SERVPRO's expert technicians are accustomed to correctly using PPE on a regular basis--on jobs for mold, cat 3 or sewage, pathogens or viruses, and other dirty jobs, such as crawlspace cleanup and rat infestations.
Our team is trained on the proper donning (wearing) and doffing (removal) of PPE to prevent cross-contamination.
If your residential or commercial property requires proper cleaning and sanitation, don't hesitate to call SERVPRO of Palo Alto at (650) 800-3448. We are the trusted name in cleaning and sanitizing!
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Palo Alto today at 650-800-3448 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Fall Cleaning is the New Spring Cleaning!
As fall is slowly approaching, give yourself some peace of mind and come to cozy, clean home. Perhaps you have a cooking odor that just won’t go away or carpet stains from your summer gathering. Our top-quality professional cleaning service will assist you with whatever your cleaning needs may be! Some of our services include:
- Carpet and hard floor cleaning and care.
- Stain removal, stain resistance application
- Odor identification and deodorization.
- Upholstery & drapes: wet or dry cleaning methods.
Let our specialist at SERVPRO of Palo Alto help with any cleaning services that you may need. Our crew is equipped with the knowledge and equipment to create a safe, clean and comfortable living environment for you and your family. SERVPRO provides cleaning services to residential and commercial properties. Call us today at (650) 800-3448 and let SERVPRO do all the work for you!
Palo Alto Elite Realtors Love SERVPRO of Palo Alto House Cleaning Results
Menlo Park Home
In today's competitive real estate marketplace, sellers need to have all balls in their court when marketing a property. As you know, presentation is everything. Recently a homeowner in Menlo Park who was extremely concerned about the cleanliness and odor of his home because he was about to list it for sale. He hired SERVPRO of Palo Alto to help address the dust, debris and odor from day to day living after 15 years, as well as the smell from their 4 cats, birds, hamsters, and even a chinchilla.
The home definitely had a strong pet odor in it in some rooms. SERVPRO of Palo Alto cleaned the house from top to bottom, including windows, window screens, pressure washed the patio, cleaned and sanitized all the cabinets inside and out and even completed the duct cleaning. To complete the process, we did a thermal fogging of the entire home with a neutralizing deodorizer.
The homeowner was more than ecstatic by the results of the cleaning and was happy to stage and put his home on the market. Weeks later the sale was pending. Clean homes sell faster. SERVPRO cleans on the deepest level and will enhance your home's true value by making you shine and helping you sell your home at the highest price possible.