Football Season Fire Safety
Football season is here!
Benny, our SERVPRO office mascot, is ready for tailgating parties, and BBQs. But before you get started, he has some important tips for you.
Benny’s fire safety tips during this football season:
- Make sure to have a fire extinguishers handy when grilling.
- If at home, make sure all fire detectors are properly installed.
- Using a charcoal grill? Make sure the coals are cool before disposing.
- Make sure there are no flammable items nearby when cooking or grilling.
- Never leave the grill or stove unattended.
If your home does suffer from a fire, SERVPRO of Palo Alto will be there for you. Once firefighters have cleared the premises, your property might have suffered water damage from their firefighting efforts as well as smoke and soot damage.
For fire restoration services, SERVPRO of Palo Alto has the training needed to restore your home and property to pre-fire condition. Do not wait to call us at 650-800-3448.
Benny and our SERVPRO of Palo Alto team, wish your favorite team the best of luck this season!