SEPTEMBER is National Disaster Preparedness Month
Make A Plan
Mother Nature can bring us unexpected events without much warning. That is why you can never be too careful. During an emergency, it is important to be prepared with an Emergency Plan in place. An Emergency Plan can increase your chances of survival for yourself and those around you in case of an emergency or disaster.
It is important that everyone in the home is aware of what actions to take in case of an emergency. You can find more information on how to be prepared in the link below:
SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile
SERVPRO of Palo Alto can help you develop an immediate plan of action for your home or business. You can simply download our mobile SERVPRO Ready Plan app on your phone or tablets. Whether you are a home or business owner, our SERVPRO Ready Plan can help you be prepared for whatever happens. It is important to know what to do and expect in advance to help minimize the damages that can affect your property. The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile advantages consist of:
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Select SERVPRO of Palo Alto as your Preferred Franchise on your personalized profile.
SERVPRO of Palo Alto
2625 Middlefield Road #557
Palo Alto, CA 94306